Super excited to be back behind the camera now we’re in the third step of the roadmap!
I’ll be implementing the following changes to safely reopen:
- frequent hand washing/santising before, during and after the photoshoot (by the photographer and all attendees)
- cleaning of photographic equipment surfaces before and after each photoshoot
- small hair and clothing adjustments will be done by photo subject (aka no touching!) and we’ll adhere to physical distancing requirements at all times
- the number of people in front of the camera must fall below household and/or outdoor gathering numbers and/or density quotients as per the current restrictions including counting me!
- if anyone has a fever, cold/flu/Covid-19 symptoms or is feeling unwell, we’ll reschedule
- if anyone has been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or displaying Covid-19 symptoms, we’ll reschedule on a date at least 14 days later
- if anyone involved is not comfortable or feels unsafe at any time, the shoot will pause and an alternate location will be sought or the shoot will be rescheduled (for example, shooting at an outdoor location that becomes crowded and physical distancing cannot be maintained)
- the photographer will wear a mask at all times, photo subjects over 12 years of age can remove their masks whilst being photographed
- we will communicate in the event of a positive Covid-19 test result in the 14 days following a photoshoot, and I will pass on your information to relevant authorities are required for contact tracing.
And there is no penalty for rescheduling – you’re deposit is totally transferable.
Looking foward to telling your story soon xx